HSI’s Pediatrics team’s specialized care of children and adolescents includes:
- Board-Certified Pediatricians
- Certified Pediatric Nurses Practitioners
- Licensed Behavioral Health Clinicians
Keeping Kids Happy & Healthy!
Health Services, Inc. provides children an integrated approach to healthcare. HSI’s philosophy of innovating quality patient care comes through in our physical, mental and social health services, offering parents convenience and exceptional, quality care in one location.
- Wellness check-ups
- Annual Physical Exams (Sports and Back-to-School)
- Child Psychiatry
- Behavioral Care
- Rehabilitation Services: Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Immunizations & Vaccines
- Minor Injuries
- Illness Visits
- Strep Throat
- Ear Infections
- Referrals & Collaboration with Specialists
Behavioral Care & Child Psychiatry
Behavioral Care and Child Behavioral Health Clinicians available on site working as a team to diagnose and treat behavioral and emotional difficulties.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Depression and anxiety disorders
- Eating disorders
- Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)